Apply your passion and skills to transform IT.
Polaris Solutions strives to attract, develop, and retain the best and most talented people in the industry. IT consulting provides a great opportunity to grow and expand your skillset by working for clients of all sizes, industries, and technologies.
Why Work For Us
At Polaris Solutions, our consultants are our business - without them, we are nothing. As such, we make sure to take great care of our employees. We recognize that their hard work and dedication are the driving force behind our success, and we continually look for additional ways to reward them. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Initial 15 days ETO w/ 9 additional company recognized holidays per year
- Company provided laptop
- Monthly stipend toward phone and internet service
- Company provided MSDN subscription
- Transportation reimbursement
- Highly competitive salary
- 100% matching 401(k) up to 6% of eligible earnings
- Profit sharing
- Performance-based bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid medical plan (Choice of HDHP or PPO)
- Company paid dental/vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA/HSA (depending on medical plan)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Short & long term disability
"Working for Polaris and our incredible client Aspire was amazing. With experienced leadership from Polaris project management and architecture, we achieved fantastic results in a very short time. "
Senior Software Engineering Consultant at Polaris Solutions
"I am constantly challenged to improve myself, both professionally and personally. Honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better environment to thrive."
Software Developer at Polaris Solutions