Microsoft is working Polaris and other partners around the central US region to put together free workshops focused on App Modernization and are designed to help developers get hands-on with Azure. These events will focus on the most popular Azure PaaS and DevOps offerings. Each technical session will be followed by a whiteboard design exercise to encourage attendees to take what they’ve learned and design solutions in Azure.
This 1-Day workshop will focus on most popular Azure PaaS and DevOps services. Each technical session will be followed by a hands-on Azure lab and a whiteboard design exercise. This workshop will help you gain a thorough understanding of the components of Azure and how you can take advantage of them as a developer.
- Understand the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing platform
- Short overview of the services provided by the Microsoft Azure cloud platform for developers
- Build Enterprise Web, Mobile and API Apps using Azure App Services
- Use Azure Serverless Computing to build highly scalable application and services, with a transactional cost model and without requiring any infrastructure management
- Develop and Deploy Microservices using Azure Services Fabric and Azure Container Service
- Make the DevOps process easier, faster, and more cost-effective with Azure
Register for the St. Louis event Today!